Duas Just to be Thankful and to Send Praise to Allah
Duas Just to be Thankful and to Send Praise to Allah1. Praise be to Allah whom all people praise in different languages. He is the Most Bounteous and the Most Beneficent. I praise and thank Him in order to receive His pleasing Gifts. Allah please also bless HOTD and all its members. Ameen.
2. Dear Allah, today I really want to thank you, for giving me this beautiful life, this experience of joy, pain, sadness, there is nothing I could ask for more, and when my time comes, I know in my heart that you will be with me. Ameen.
3. The best word of remembrance is: Lâ ilâha illallah and the best supplication is: Alhamdulillâh.
4. I believe there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is his servant and Messenger.
5. Dear Allah. I have 1 word for you. Subhan’Allah. Thank-you for everything you have given me. I love you and I always will.
6. Dear Allah. Today I really want to thank you, for giving me this beautiful life, this experience of joy, pain, sadness, there is nothing I could ask for more, and when my time comes, I know in my heart that you will be with me. Ameen
7. A person without Islam and Allah is like a captain who finds himself in the midst of an uncharted sea, without compass, rudder and steering wheel. He never knows where he is, which way he is going and where he is going to land.
8. I believe there is None worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is his Servant & Messenger.
9. Allahu Akbar! Allah is the Greatest
10. There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is his Servant & Messenger. May Allah accept our good deeds. Ameen
11. Ya Allah! In this world of overrated pleasures, and underrated treasures, I’m glad there is You!
12. How blessed are we to have hot food all the time? Today at lunchtime I thought to myself we are never short of food for us or our children. We are so lucky. We should be thankful to Allah for the small things we take for granted. Look at people all over the world who don’t have these luxuries which we take for granted every single day. May Allah give us humility to never forget how lucky we truly are. Ameen
13. Allah sometimes gives and sometimes takes. He is sometimes pleased and sometimes displeased with our deeds. Whether a thing is beneficial or harmful to me, I will remain firm in my belief and remain thankful to my Creator. Ameen
14. All Praise is for Allah who treats me with clemency, just as if I have no sin. So my Lord is the most praised by me of all, and most worthy of my praise. O’ Allah! I find the roads of wishes to You wide open and I know that You are for those who ask You in the position of answer, And for those who are distressed, You are in a posture of rescue. Ameen .
- The Problem of Abrogation in the Quran
- Peace or Jihad? Abrogation in Islam
- How to fast the right way during Ramadan
- The how to's of fasting1
- The Adhan: The Islamic Call to Prayer
- 10 Significant Points About the Hijrah
- A Woman's Worth
- What is "The Verse of Women" in Quran?
- Are there any texts that state the age of the earth?
- 30 facts about prophet Muhammad -PBUH-
- Muhammad Biography
- The Types of discharge you may experience after a miscarriage
- Critical Essays Fate versus Free Will
- When Your Parents Fight
- Dua’ for one who is sick
- Du'a: Muslim Prayers For Healing Sickness
- 5 Facts about Satan you may not know
- Duas Just to be Thankful and to Send Praise to Allah
- 26 Ways to Become Irresistible to Your Husband
- Was Jesus perfect?
- Was Jesus sinless?
- Origin of Easter: From pagan festivals and Christianity to bunnies and chocolate eggs
- 14 Signs It’s Infatuation Vs Love
- 30 Ways You Can Tell The Difference Between Love And Infatuation
- The Real Story Behind Valentine’s Day
- St. Valentine, the Real Story
- Past Lives: 11 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Many Times
- 6 Strange Signs Your Soul Reincarnated From A Past Life
- What A Female Mid-Life Crisis Looks Like
A List Of Events During the Lifetime of Prophet (s.a.w) from the Time of his Call to Prophethood till his Death