How to avoid wet dreams (10 simple steps)
How to avoid wet dreams (10 simple steps)Nocturnal emissions occurs because of irritation of genital organs. Irritation increases sensitivity. Many report feeling set back after a wet dream, a few others report feeling good after a nocturnal emission. This is for people who do not think that they are beneficial.
1) Do not ever eat too much food if you suffer from frequent emissions at night. Eat a wartime diet if it is necessary. (Avoid this if you are too thin).
2) Sleep on the right side, always and do never wear tight underwear. Tie something to your back so that you will not fall upon it during sleep. Most wet dreams occurs on the back or on the abdomen because of genital organs getting irritated by pressure.
3) Do not dwell upon erotic thoughts during the day.
4) Rise up from bed immediately when you wake up. Going for a second nap is a great danger.
5) Cold showers. Apply cold water for about ten minutes on genital organs before you go to bed. This will decrease irritation and genital sensitivity.
6) Sleep at regular times, retire early and wake up early is the rule.
7) Do not use a comfortable bed.
8) Do not ever drink any kind of caffeine before you go to bed. Coffee is notorious in stimulating genital organs and increases irritation and sensitivity.
9) Strengthen your willpower. When you develop a strong will, you will be able to avoid erotic dreams even when you are sleeping.
10) Tell yourself that you will not dream an erotic dream. Do not ever underestimate the power of the subconscious mind, if you really trick yourself into believing that you will not have a wet dream, you will not.
- The Problem of Abrogation in the Quran
- Peace or Jihad? Abrogation in Islam
- How to fast the right way during Ramadan
- The how to's of fasting1
- The Adhan: The Islamic Call to Prayer
- 10 Significant Points About the Hijrah
- A Woman's Worth
- What is "The Verse of Women" in Quran?
- Are there any texts that state the age of the earth?
- 30 facts about prophet Muhammad -PBUH-
- Muhammad Biography
- The Types of discharge you may experience after a miscarriage
- Critical Essays Fate versus Free Will
- When Your Parents Fight
- Dua’ for one who is sick
- Du'a: Muslim Prayers For Healing Sickness
- 5 Facts about Satan you may not know
- Duas Just to be Thankful and to Send Praise to Allah
- 26 Ways to Become Irresistible to Your Husband
- Was Jesus perfect?
- Was Jesus sinless?
- Origin of Easter: From pagan festivals and Christianity to bunnies and chocolate eggs
- 14 Signs It’s Infatuation Vs Love
- 30 Ways You Can Tell The Difference Between Love And Infatuation
- The Real Story Behind Valentine’s Day
- St. Valentine, the Real Story
- Past Lives: 11 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Many Times
- 6 Strange Signs Your Soul Reincarnated From A Past Life
- What A Female Mid-Life Crisis Looks Like
A List Of Events During the Lifetime of Prophet (s.a.w) from the Time of his Call to Prophethood till his Death